Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fish Swimming Around The Pump



had no intention of using the blog for this kind of thing, but I think the occasion merits.
turns out that on 15 I went to the fifth hell (or Madrid, everyone who calls as you want) to see the play 'Richi Coming! ", and I had the pleasure of meeting Inmes Angel Martin, a person whom I have admired for years. I admired him professionally, but from now admire him as a person, it was great, was very attentive, very natural, very friendly and above all very patient.
A part of me two Besic, devote a few words and get a souvenir photo, offered to accompany us to the theater, which was not required to do but, nevertheless, did. Yes, the little boy was confused direction and we had to turn back, but all is forgiven for being a heaven and, what the hell, because I was amused to see the look on his face before say 'sorry, I confused, not here '.

liarme could tell how good a person he is and all that, but just leave it there how was my first contact with him

"We were in front of Starbucks and two girls (can not remember who) started calling me:

-Angel is at Starbucks, is behind you.

And I do not believe anything I said "Yes

man behind me is going to be.

So no, I turned around after a while and in fact was behind me. My reaction? I took all the air I could, I jumped and let out quite nice with all my strength and super audible "¡¡¡¡¡ a host !!!!!". Angel's reaction? face me with 'poor girl calibrated' (same as used with Patricia) and repeat my words. And finally to finish the thing, the excuse that I put was great: 'shit, is that I have scared! '
Mother, two years preparing phrases like "I admire you," "congratulations on your work, and I get a damn word. I'm an idiot. Luckily amused, because otherwise ...
That yes, very nice boy, a heaven. I did not know it was possible to admire most, but yesterday I do. "


Here is the photic took me with him


Alba 'set at the clouds' Angel Molina and Martin

guy is a shit, talking bad and soon. He behaved great, spent the odd joke and showed that in addition to being the best presenter in Spain (not just because I say so, you have a TP, huh?), is a beautiful person. And unemployment and shit, I'm excited and I do not want.

Ah, indeed. Hell of a play, I recommend everyone to go see it. I saw it all sitting in the front row (from where we could see how Angel proudly applauded us and sent us a kiss), and it was amazing. I felt every spasm of laughter because ... We, as Alberto said: 'nuts now put us ahead and we start with the head. "

A kiss.

(Thanks to Tere and Aida, president of her fan club for everything they did).

0 comments:

Post a Comment