Friday, October 3, 2008

Katesplayground Hardcore

Do you study, work ... or do you operate? I will not update

not want to leave the most neglected blog Marco on the day of the mother, so I'll do an update star (not brilliant, but fleeting). I will tell you why I have employed, which me off all that make you feel like going to the Maldives and not return, they get that is most neglected blog Marco on ... Oops, I think I just get into a loop. Well, the fact is that summer is over and with it the right time, Frigo ice cream and holidays. What keeps me so busy since then?

I am currently doing a practice to end (insert all kinds of insults, the longer the better) after the studies. I get up at 5:45 in the morning to go to a research laboratory at the University of the Basque Country (UPV for friends), with the intention of combating climate change and save the world . What the first day I have had removing roots slugs, worms, stones and crystals gazillions of sandbags, and therefore I have a muscle spasm in the shoulder and bent back over the hunchback of 'Rotterdam ' on a windy day? Then too, but for a start, right? Professionals are not formed in a day. The Yagüe, for example, was not born to be a journalist ... Well, actually, I will die without becoming one.
Every morning, while searching through the land of varying sizes little shit (fuck that do not have to give me or pliers to remove the microscopic things) I thought this was a hazing and that at any moment going to tell me that leave, a woman, if as you finish clearing the land we throw down the drain! Honestly ... I get to say that and I doubt between jumping for joy, or give them a host of those who make history and to curl the hair, graciosillos. Anyway, now I'm stuck in a very important experiment, surrounded by the best researchers and scientists worldwide. Without going any further, one of my colleagues have published a thesis nothing less than ... Tino, roll ... Trrrrrr .... Chas ! a free newspaper in the metro! (Taráaaaan) Wow! That is level and not climbing the Pokemon to evolve.
In short, we are now testing the effectiveness of a product on forest soils, a product that supposedly would end the nitric oxide and nitrogen dioxide, these primary pollutants of great significance the problems of pollution. Errr ... Have you not caught? No matter, because I did not. I do not hear or what I'm doing there or what I explained. Na I do not hear. "
The truth is that what concerns me today is climate change. What really worries me is that you can blow up an entire city and for me to mix something in the lab, roll Red Bull and orange juice. I think the best would be to return to earth worms delousing which chimpanzee with his stick ...

That's me do enough for my work


0 comments:

Post a Comment