Monday, June 14, 2010

Mysore Mallige Chethana

Let move on without fear ...

Let move on without fear, says a song while the road remains as it is, a vein in Mexico, the farewell was bittersweet, it is not easy to leave friends and family, even if , the sense of adventure and discovery is disturbing degree talque poisoning the mind and not repaired on hazards and shortcomings, what matters is the destination, the journey is in itself interesting and a truck that has given everything of themselves, but as an elder of society, outside and inside elegant thanks for participating. There have been two hours away and I involuntarily year musical journey that defined my melomanía. Enter

Hidalgo was like contrasting a map of the region Teziutlán , found Acaxochitlan Zaragoza, Puebla re-entering, Honey was Chignautla, Cuetzalán Pahuatlán is in the final reflect day "Teziutlán I leave with the sun, I get misty Pahuatlán, " who may not have left my home ?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment