Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Look Of A Designer Vergina

Lolita


Image by We \u0026lt;3 it!


lolita typical meme! but they are sooo fun! : D. Here mine.

# 1 What kind of Lolita usually dress? Viewed
sweet and almost always hime, also have begun to mix in some sweet punk: P, I love the lolita sailor too!

# 2 When you start to dress lolita?
was a few years ago now but do not keep count!. Not worth the amount of years that you carry in Lolita, but as you know him and how well you know take it:)

# 3 Haba any brand that you started the lolita adored?
always love and I love the ornate and rococo style AP not speak of his prints, but the thousands of loops in a dress and yards and yards of ruffles!, I like the old AP and elegance BABY !.

# 4 And now? There still
I like AP, but not their prints, I like the dresses in solid colors or floral prints filled with lace, pearls and ruffles!. BABY still love its elegance, but AAP has captivated me the last time \u0026lt;3

substyle # 5 What do you think of Lolita has changed most? Obviously
sweet, reaching I hate that plastic look of today! : P.

# 6 What do you like the change?
Mmmm ... the only thing is that I rescued that now it is easier to mix those clothes AP ridiculously bright clothes of everyday life, I mean ... it has become something more versatile I think: P

# 7 What you do not like the change?
colors, short skirts, brishantes wigs, contact lenses, makeup overloaded, prints worthy of fetishism rare, and that I have nothing against weird fetishes

8D # 8 What kind of Lolita has not changed? I think
gothic or classic: S hime has not changed.

# 9 What kinds of new style lolita, promoted by the magazine, grabs your attention?
Mmmm, more than lolis styles promoted by magazines like SPANK me! : D

# 10 What do you think the new fad, or trend lolita? Everything
deco, plastic things on the head and wigs brishantes! : P. Although I feel like the classic vibe Lolita again, same with the "old school" \u0026lt;3. I can not say much about it because my hair is now red-magenta-strawberryshortcake ground ... and hanging out with stars in your hair, but there are things beyond me! xD

# 11 What do you think of the brand comes to the West lolitas?
Great! especially the issue of clothes size. The only thing I regret is the proliferation of bodyline and taobao: (

# 12 And honestly ... What do you think of the marks made by Westerners?
The marks made by people of European or American West never grow up and are half way. The Chilean brand called lolitas seamstresses have the same problem. I think they are missing something special is that someone really feel like doing things right:)

# 14 sb Partici forum / group / lolita BBS?
S, but not actively. Like EGL and of course Magical Tea Party.

# 15 How to respond, or act in underneath?
I love a good debate:). Prejudice, fights and give me bad vibes as well, in a debate worth the facts.

# 16 you mind lolita clothing to be used in other styles?
For nothing is lolita lolita period!. If a gal buy a skirt that does not make it loli loli and that's the mistake that many people believe that clothes make the lolita lolita but is a set of things.
In addition
you spend so much money on clothes lolita it'll be a crime not to use it.


# 17 Do you think the lolita that started sweet and innocent at first, now chilln and child?
Yep, especially lolita sweet lolita has become chilln and child and I do not like, I prefer the sweet lolita but elegant:)

# 19 think most people now accept the advertising lolita and celebrities who appeared using it?
Nope. The majority is not interested in Lolita, but it takes Katty Perry!, So I think that jams will become so popular as to appear in ripley . Usually people think that is a silly or costume not something to use it.

# 20 have experienced price increases of lolita clothing, thanks to the popularity of the style now?
is among the most recognized brand name, its value goes up considerably, it is simple logic:)

Originally published at Le Petit Trianon .
"Click here" and Stock to leave comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment