Thursday, December 2, 2004

Marfan Syndrome More Condition_symptoms

Oblivio

do you forget. How can I forget, if each step I take reminds me of something you, if you are present in every moment of my life, if you've recorded so much in my heart without knowing it and are present throughout.

do you forget, if any word I say is related to you. If any place that floor has to do with you. I can not forget. My hand traces the trail of your kisses on my chest and find your lips on my face. Your perfume is in the air. Even the rain smells like you. How can I forget. How. There is a memory of you in everything I touch, a smile, a word from you, a kiss, a glance.

(30/11/2004 )....

I do not want to look into your eyes because it hurts so much. I do not want your eyes but my heart is dying to sink into your eyes. My knees stop shaking. Please let me stay with you.

is not a dream. It is no longer a dream. Do not let me go. Please do not let me go, or my or my heart.

My face is burning while your lips trace their old way without actually touching me, and I embrace you in the last attempt to feel the violent beating of my heart and change your mind.

do not understand, I do not understand anything, and I leave all this confusion and run. Tell me you'll catch me, tell me you take me to a place you never have to return.

is not a dream. It is no longer a dream. From now on will be just a kiss the beginning. Do not let go, please do not let go. Ten

my heart ... Hold me me. Try

0 comments:

Post a Comment