express well what I feel is something a little strange. I guess the previous journal entries will see that my happiness complete a few days ago has been suddenly interrupted right in the day I felt so lucky.
I guess it's the first time it breaks my heart, nor the first time I cry, and is not the first time I feel so stupid and childish. But this time I get in a way so unlike what has happened to me ... As soon come pleasure come pain soon. It's a strange dizziness between guilt, and not to appreciate fully what I held my arms, and confusion so great and painful. Miro
words embraced me less than two days ... The smiles, caresses, everything that can minimally relate to it, all you can be him, and torn something inside me that I can be thinking lost. I do not know what to do, but I know he would do whatever. I know I was wrong, and that may derrepente harbored feelings that ceased to be reciprocal for my stupidity. Why not enjoy more of joy? Why is it so different and special in spite of all obstacles surrounding this relationship? How to quell these feelings so painful?
[ Error: Irreparable invalid markup ('\u0026lt;is [...] amor,>') in entry. Owner Must fix manually. Raw contents below.]
Try
Try
express well what I feel is something a little strange. I guess the previous journal entries will see that my happiness complete a few days ago has been suddenly interrupted right in the day I felt so lucky.
I guess it's the first time it breaks my heart, nor the first time I cry, and is not the first time I feel so stupid and childish. But this time I get a whole so differently what happened to me ... As soon come pleasure come pain soon. It's a strange dizziness between guilt, and not knowing fully appreciate what I had in my arms, and confusion so great and painful. Miro
words embraced me less than two days ... The smiles, caresses, everything that can minimally relate to it, all you can be him, and torn something inside me that I can be thinking lost. I do not know what to do, but I know he would do whatever. I know I was wrong, and that may derrepente harbored feelings that ceased to be reciprocal for my stupidity. Why not enjoy more of joy? Why is it so different and special in spite of all obstacles surrounding this relationship? How to quell these feelings as painful?
\u0026lt;Not all pack sizes so short and so long amor,
olvido.> recognize I did not know ... What do I have? I'm too devoted to him, and I could not do anything when I had the chance. And it does not tell me to forget ... I do not know. I do not know. I do not know. Just know that ... Madrid, Las Palmas .... I do not care, as long as he is.
I guess it's the first time it breaks my heart, nor the first time I cry, and is not the first time I feel so stupid and childish. But this time I get a whole so differently what happened to me ... As soon come pleasure come pain soon. It's a strange dizziness between guilt, and not knowing fully appreciate what I had in my arms, and confusion so great and painful. Miro
words embraced me less than two days ... The smiles, caresses, everything that can minimally relate to it, all you can be him, and torn something inside me that I can be thinking lost. I do not know what to do, but I know he would do whatever. I know I was wrong, and that may derrepente harbored feelings that ceased to be reciprocal for my stupidity. Why not enjoy more of joy? Why is it so different and special in spite of all obstacles surrounding this relationship? How to quell these feelings as painful?
\u0026lt;Not all pack sizes so short and so long amor,
olvido.> recognize I did not know ... What do I have? I'm too devoted to him, and I could not do anything when I had the chance. And it does not tell me to forget ... I do not know. I do not know. I do not know. Just know that ... Madrid, Las Palmas .... I do not care, as long as he is.
0 comments:
Post a Comment