Sunday, January 2, 2005

Birthday Cake, Dirt Bike Jumps

New Year Letter Reyes

could tell endless stories about my night of 31, but I will not bore you, although I realize that not many I read, and that saddens Charlie, I am very sad, especially because it attempts to make their entries as entertaining for you ... But in the end. I think the message I sent special mention:


'The flower is the dádila,
the arbutus tree,
the best pad for
are cock pussy hairs.
Happy New Year! "

I find the relationship of one thing with another, so if you see it, without further delay comunĂ­quenmelo. Well I think I started the year well ... certain obstacles Forgetting last year already rotting, as well Athenas said. Anyway, I have my plans for next year, including a patient is not infatuated as I am.

Today I went to change clothes that Santa Claus was there ... I still have some gifts from kings to buy yet, and my wallet is pretty screwed up ... I do not know what to do, if not a prostitute, as he did before: p Anyway. Happy New Year to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment