Monday, January 3, 2005
Cvs Testing For Turner's
Well, not much to say today. Maybe, I do not know, you never know. Triana was by too many people as usual at this time, is exhausting, you find people who did not want to find you. Nothing a few beers with Redporcupine in the boat, and I think I go to bed soon, tomorrow I see the choreographer. Let's see what happens.
Ooh, a nice surprise: there is someone who is reading me and is an anonymous letter. Too bad they do not live around here. Since I want to consult with Missfetishkitty shed some arrangements of dress, but lately it is impossible to talk to her. Well, I hope you read this and feel guilty, though I doubt it does.
one month left to go to Prague! Bring absinthe for all, do not worry.
Indeed, since then it rots. I dread the speed of things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment