Wednesday, March 2, 2005

Reason For Hole In Heart



Well, I'm in the school library ... a little boring this truth, since the end of exams seems my life is meaningless .... Almost. In short, it makes sense to say something I said anything else, so I'm boring lol.

Why write this crap?

EEEEEn end, nothing, I'm here with a big fight, I do not know what to wear on Saturday, it's carnival in the south, and do not know what to dress up. I go as a mime, but with white makeup I can not link anything, so I almost dropped the idea. It is too late to do something to me rather poorly, and no money to buy anything either. I knew I had to have stolen the meshes of the props of the Carnival of Las Palmas, but good ....¿ there any suggestions? Please?

0 comments:

Post a Comment