Sunday, March 20, 2005
Scooter Wheels For Sale Au
Sometimes I wonder why I have these things, spitting on me and why they stay. I keep thinking I'm different, I am unique, like everyone else is, but I consider myself different from the mass, because I have ambitions, because I can feel, because I try to keep my mind and do not always follow the rule, and because I have my interests and my passions. If you think so, why I can hardly see the same thing in other people? I do not know if you were previously able to do so more easily, or simply the passage of time has given me a bad idea and mistrust. Sincerely in the emotional level I can say that I have not been any good this year .... And I have so afraid, so afraid of falling back, just now when I play both. So I trust, I think everything will be okay, I want to give that assurance, and I know I can give it, but I can not accept, I have been so bad. What is new, for some reason scares me. My life seems a pure repetition. I do not want to repeat, but it is unfair to think so.
Doubt corrode, and it should not. I have to relax, I have to breathe I have to have faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment