Thursday, May 5, 2005

10 Weeks Pregnant Ms Stopped

Finals.

Aaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhh!! I can not anymore!! My head will explode to study both, took a month locked up for the bloody exams (almost) and do not know what will become of my mental health! I need to finish this now !!!!!


Today we begin: the first English language. Terribly difficult, four pages to the question of the languages of Esapaña, and I realized that the review had to eleven five minutes before the comment so I did it very fast text. But hey, at least it's over language to PAU .... Calculation

And tomorrow! And I am of letters!! I do not understand ....... : (But good. If only people would help ... but we are all equally hysterical. Anyway. I hope everything goes well, my sanity, I can kill someone if this continues .... Sochi, by Please stop reading what


pssssssss say feooo pr k! pss hi guys im sochii! future ASLP starr!
poss if everybody cm m salio fatal lenguitzzzz! jooooooo! pa tooo lo k estydie weenu now .. Osiako .. wish me tngo kimica suerteeeeee! (charles. .. k nuce m sorry .. this one abalndo Esty's journal ... ajajaja kien tuuuuuuuuufffoooo koni ?!!!??????? reads)

..... Sorry dear, I can understand your conception of art rooted not let you understand what the term, but in short, to be expected of you ....-


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajjj! Watch pr `err! psss boys boys! ma babes .. isn't truue tell me I ª! charles crazy! u dnt really know Who u are speaking to my darrling too! mwahss bye everyone!
mwahmwahwmahahfsuda

But of course. I'm talking to a virgin. A virgin. You Must Admit It Was not All That Bad .... In fact-it wasn't half as bad ... TAS

implying k ????????????? im a virgin and always will! (Casi. .. some day I will have to lose ... ajajajj k)

charles wenu m not write more ma darrling k tngo k studyy .... ok babes! talk to ya soon! ill be back soon .... Destroying charlies journal MWAHHHHHHHHHHH xDDD!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment