Wednesday, May 4, 2005

Gerbera Wedding Flowers

Problems

thank you I was never liked to be trouble for someone, but I think I always end up that way. My godmother always told me that any day he wanted he could come to lunch at his house, which is close to the univ-or take books, etc. I have a cousin who is now living there, and when my godmother went to Argentina, I went to visit her because she was alone. That day I ended up staying to sleep. That happened last month. I stayed because my godfather said he could not go out late ... Well. Another day in that period of time, I told the premium to eat in that house because I had to enroll and had classes in the morning. And I had no time to return to my house. The truth is that as I do, maybe worse, when I have a lot of confidence with someone, is asked to make breaded with potatoes and potato salad because I take the opportunity to eat chips when I'm out. I told my cousin not to tell my mom because she was upset to be someone else's house, and less uncomfortable asking for something. So that day I had lunch there. Also my cousin used to invite his sister and her lover.
What happens is that her sister, my cousin Jessica, went to my house 2 weeks ago ... and when my mom commented that my primitis gave me for wanting to go out with my cousins said that when she went to eat at my godmother's house and asked to make a lot of things, and when she had returned from his trip and had given him details of what had passed it (my sponsor) said that when she goes strange things happened ... My mom
blame me the next day because I not hear that conversation. Also, when I went to lunch that day, my cousin Karin, who is living there, my sponsor told me to ask if I would be sleeping. But I gave the impression that it had asked annoying, and they laughed. And then when I was eating, and said his name my second I dropped my silverware by clumsiness and they laughed at that.
My godparents, which my uncle is the brother of my mother, always comes every Sunday to see my grandmother. My uncle also ate every day on the first floor of my house when my grandmother was of sound mind and I looked. I never trust with my uncle because he was afraid but he is my godfather. With my sponsor if he had confidence, I told her if things because it is more understanding and sympathetic to my mom.
Well, I felt, I feel hurt because I think my aunt and others think that I am a bother. Why not go down to greet her when she came 2 weeks. But this Sunday I did, and released him roll ... and she felt uncomfortable because she said she had never said that. And he began to talk to my mom ... but no I told him if that was annoying to her than me tell me because my cousins comment and then my whole family when you meet see me as a character to be someone else's house to ask, and laugh.
Nobody gave me an answer.
I know what I did wrong but he needed a

0 comments:

Post a Comment