Sunday, May 4, 2008

Kates Playground Zipsets

Something had to say, right?

is a bitch to have nothing to tell, especially when you have a blog. It's like going to an ice cream shop, ask the manager (usually an uncle of two-meter bronze mastodon constipated face) the ice cream is at the bottom of the refrigerator, remove all make up more than just sweating without Rexona Ronaldinho, and once has managed to find the damn [online advertising] Maxibon Nata [Advertising off] tell you now that you realize you forgot to withdraw money from home. Although, well, ask a mammoth ice cream without money is more dangerous than open up a blog without having ideas.
That is something that happens often. Yes, it's all ice cream with prehistoric animal face too, but I meant about not ever find what you're looking for (can not find ice cream ice cream, people who never find what you're looking for ... A painful way spin issues, I know, but I learned from one of my teachers). The best thing about this is that as each person is a world or, put another way, as are people so hopelessly asshole I always find different ways to put a solution to this problem.

" Stop looking, you'll see how suddenly appears." Sure, sure ... That is, if I sit on the couch, I cross my arms and put a face of "all give a shit, including climate change," whatever you're looking sticking out somewhere and say, surprise! It was here that I had left home! I love to imagine these people sitting on the couch, looking anxious and waiting for the keys come walking through the door. I also like to imagine the keys sticking his head (if to walk, why should not they have a head?) by the frame and hiding at full speed just as the person in question looks in his direction. So are the keys. So naughty ... I think that's why we love so much to lose.

" Look at the site that is less likely to be, it sure is there ." Consider the sentence, because it makes less sense than Diaz Marujita eyes when they catch the turbo. You mean if I think unlikely that the keys are on top of Everest, and go to Everest, I am going to find there? Did not I get better and cheaper to look under the sofa or in the fruit bowl? In my opinion, is unlikely that some keys are in the fruit bowl. Although, if unlikely, then, how the hell will be there ...? I think in these cases it is best to look in your pocket. After all, it is unlikely to be there. Why? Because all the pockets are always holes (which, incidentally, I begin to suspect that something of the keys).

" yourself in the shoes of the keys, think like them. If you were a key, where would you hide ...? . A tip for these people, put yourself in the place of a person with brains and Use it. And if you find your brain; seek in place that is less likely to be. The keys I have moved. Sure.

Anyway, I do not know what to expect. I think you should look for some idea. And I'm thinking ... Maybe, if I look, just suddenly appear ...



Dedicated to my good friend and future best-selling writer Germain. Thanks for insisting so strongly on to update the blog (because as we have to wait for me I feel like we are bad ...), and have a big heart despite your youth and say that my blog is like "menstruation." No you're right, man. Do not need ...

several days I've

0 comments:

Post a Comment