This I have told elsewhere, but as you are about to find out (if you did not know already, which I doubt, by the way) I am a downright vague, so I do copy / paste and we were all so happy.
I'll tell you a story Bonica is based on real events:
classes ended in February and I was one, so I could not get out of practice and end up the beautiful view (not to say the least) career half environment. They said that until the end of June would not have to recover it, so since then I've been hitting a holiday from hell beautiful and blessed. What do you think I have taken all this time? Why study? Hehe ... No, that's very unlike me. I am an egg producing three pairs of nostrils, so I used to hack around, to travel, to do what I like (ie, touch my nose) ... Total, and have time to study later. Today
(paraphrasing Alis), to May 28 and thinking he still had a month to study, have called to tell me that the review be brought forward to June 2. Conclusion: I have the exam within five days and have not studied shit.
Imaginaréis how I've been ... Yes, dead. Dead and the crooked ass. If ... I'm an idiot and in my house do not know. I'm a mess, friends / os. So I'm going to have to paste an intensive three pairs of nuggets to study me 975 pages in five days without sleep and without milk, of course, because I have exams tomorrow and English to get me the official title by the University of Cambridge I can not make time for everything. Another conclusion: I will die.
Nothing, after using all my frustration here I wish you GOOD LUCK to all of you who, like me, you have been pringar. And as a good friend says: can we do? We can!
And put this photo because. Because he did to me brightens my day.
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Braces For Missing Teeth
, friends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment