Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pokemon Diamond Shiny Umbreon

Algae that saved my life, I'm fucked


Previous huevonería chapters talking about my chronic and that was to the neck of a number of tests and shit. Well, I discovered that mine must be written to fire in the genes, because it is not normal that in spite of being about to fuck another year of my life has not studied anything. All these days I have spent lying on the sofa and with the notes to the side, waiting for me to come into the head by infused knowledge. But no, friends, that system is crap, I tell you. That, and giving me the book in the skull. While, yes, a complex method of self-belief I've done brain believe myself that I've done more than anyone.

And finally, today is the day of my death. I went to school with one simple intention of telling the teacher: "Hi, my name is Alba Molina and subnormal'm recognized." So I sat in the chair, I watched the review and I jumped out the window ... No, I have not, but perhaps should have. And not because I have suicidal tendencies, but because the window overlooks a steep metal roof that has always given the impression of being as funny as a slide. I know, things that set a while in class ... And yes, my 20 years I still shot by slides. Any problem?
Well, the fact is that suddenly something in my head has made "click" and I said: "I will not approve, but at least we'll have a good laugh." I took the pen, I lay on the table (because I can not sit straight ... O yes, but I am too lazy) and I scribbled some answers invented. And, finally, to get to question number 7 I read: it explains in detail the eutrophication. Yes, eh? "In detail? It's going to shit the bitch. He stretched his arms, I hawk and I have done the following: I told the story of a poor algae that grow too fast for wanting to finally explode. A priori it seems a bit sadistic, but the alga asked for it. Believe me. And so I filled a sheet of paper, telling the sad life of an alga that despite being happy and living in plenty died. A strange thing ...
When I finished I got up, I gave the teacher leaves and I coughed a ejemlovasafliparejem . She told me that in half an hour would have corrected the review (note how trust me) and that could happen to the note. Well ... What I do in that half hour? Does learning? Nah ... So I decided it would be better and more fun to eat something and end up crashing like the algae that died from eating too much.

With this, what I say is I never let things to the last minute. Study, centraos, do not waste your time and take life a bit more seriously without losing a sense of humor. I will spare yourselves many unnecessary troubles. And if you do not ... At least I shall cast a laugh. Like me.

Oh, by the way ... I passed . The examination was that shit merde of pork, but the story must have Alguita find it funny to the teacher. So finally I have finished the studies. Now ... Life goes on (except for the algae). A for something else ...


In memory of the algae. DEP

Special thanks to Aina, Miriam, Susan, Albert, Miner, Tapi and Zuri, for putting confidence in me all that I lost long ago. And my little one, that is, to my tito Germi, I love him very much. Directly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment