I rose early and somewhat scared to come late, usually being half untimely for those things and tena to go to print, so I rushed salt! Bean thankfully left everything ready the day before! : P. When I arrived the metro Haban no high lolis, and obviously none known! as I did everything I could to be sociable and try to meet some of the girls. When he finally got the rest of us went to Cologne Caf, very nice local! AFTER
reaches far more people!. I was half surprised, in Valparaiso very few persons knew lolis, and see so it was great!
I hope to see them in a future together, and keep learning, because they seem very sweet girls and it was really cute all attend the meeting, although I will not deny that I see so many people together a little uncomfortable, but I'm making an attempt to be a bit more sociable by little:)
In other things I feel like I've slowly grown accustomed to Santiago is a city full of life, with too many people and a very fast pace, but as an extraordinary things happen. The other gives me such ac complained that jams can see the stars, do not think it's because they do not see it because the city lights are too strong, but when I arrived in the department and watched out the window and saw a small tiny little star and I feel happy!. I love the special moments like these!.
Misha and I \u0026lt;3
| Originally published at Le Petit Trianon . "Click here" and Stock to leave comments. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment