As I always say before to start talking about what I'm playing: I do not s of games! . Game I find cute and entertaining and comment what I think or I think mejorcito remarkable:)
This is what I've been playing these months, I recommend if you have DS, all very entertain!.
- Kira Kira Pop Princess baj This game because I read a review where they said it was very entertaining and cute, in addition was based on the number of Pinky Street dolls. is a dance and fashion game where you must help to fulfill his dream Gaby to be the best dancer in Rainbow city, for this have to learn the rhythms and trends of each street in the city, all very similar to Japan , more gamers, gals, fish shops, hip-hop, gang, rock, etc.. If one starts at "easy" the game is suuuuuuumamente easy, getting to be slow and boring at times but good to start from ah is that you can import all the clothes that bring out the following problems. Great no? : D.
- Phantasy Star Zero conosco not the Phantasy Star saga, but this one is an RPG, where you choose a race and then a class. Everything starts with humans doing the best to go ahead AFTER the Big Blank "an event which marked the land, destroying everything, destroying towns, and leaving the planet filled with" hostile mutated creatures, half animal ance something living in areas "clean" to be been falling. Ah Kai and must help the people of the city to save the Earth from attack by a race that was thought extinct and living on the moon. Great game! I have rather addicted! : D. You can play multiplayer for up to 4 friends lvl up together, go on quests party to end and has a chat system based on the DS PictoChat. Very entertaining!
- Phoenix Wright: Justice for all! Phoenix saga is well tucked me because I love puzzles! and play attorneys, interview witnesses and look for clues I love it! . After completion of the Ace Attorney safety with this one continues the story of Phoenix. Ac cases are much more extended but still very entertaining and even though I'm in the second case and I have not played much because of PSZ! xD too fun and you feel so good when you save your client!
- Pop Cutie! Game fashion and design. Ac your mission is to be a costume designer and conquer the streets with your outfits!. It's very entertaining and has a very realistic, such as the people of the city buys the designs they see on the street people and if something catches their attention they buy, this also happens with fashion colors, which can become very frustrating at times because they may like the design of something and not the color: P, and we must be aware of when to introduce a trend. You can decorate your shop, create clothing, hire models and staff, published in magazines to make you more popular and people to see your designs and participate in "Fashion Battles where you compete for popularity of design, color combination and style, always according to the season. Very addictive! : D
| Originally published at Le Petit Trianon . "Click here" and Stock to leave comments. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment