I finally made the time and inclination to do this review on Eyeka . The camera on my phone did not fish as I did well on video, let alone that remains the best but at least they are some details:)
Sorry for the amount of "mmmm ..."," emmm ... " and my forgetfulness! : D but I hope you find it useful. Below are more details and prices of each item.
- Eyeka Cream: $ 14 USD
- Eyeka Graffiti Eyeliner: $ 8 USD
- Eyeka Big eyes mask: $ 14USD
The pack of eyes include eyeliner, mascara pest and pencils, and all together for $ 20 USD. As they are super recommended!. packs are also a bit of everything cream, lip balm etc. and enamel packs with pretty colors of Eyeka.
TIP: With my code ambassador can get a gift for your purchase! and if you look at the banners of the site (changes every week) and put the code of the week there are one additional item with purchase!
Pd: S, that is my kitchen! xD
| Originally published at Le Petit Trianon . "Click here" and Stock to leave comments. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment