Sunday, August 15, 2010

Letter To A Car Company

you schedule.

I'm more quiet, you could say. because since the primary did not attend the evening hours, this is a can . Today I saw my schedule. new school, new hours. thought I would enter from 1:00 pm to 8:00 p daily or something, but no ('-').

Monday. 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m..
Tuesday. 12:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (ಥ _ ಥ)
Wednesday. 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
♥ Thursday. 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
♥ Friday. 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.

♥: FUCKYESSSSSSSSSS ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ (゚ ∀ ゚) ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ !!!!! LOL.


know, is that if leeyeron this will say, GOD, flo-je-ra. (I have the same U) but the truth esque also see it the way ... can not be so bad (?)
is a new experience for me, and I really love the news. I want something different from the kind of environment that was in my old school, which at the memory, makes me sick. LOL the best video

0 comments:

Post a Comment