passed by Ripley yesterday to pay my bill! : P and I decided to take to see if they come Haban Blythe, and there it was!
turns out that a few days ago I noticed that Blythe bean released in coolaboracin to My Littlest Pet Shop few sets with pets and accessories plus the famous muequita in its mini version. As expected the wrist is not equal to that of Takara, are plastic and do not close their eyes, but they are the same size and height, very nice! ahhhh! and cellphone! :) As
yesterday estn magazine racks and on sale 4 first, the rest will come out within the year. reached $ 9.990! making them too expensive! in fact I brought two! hahaha. Available are: Fabulously Vintage (araita) Playfully Plaid (pony), Cool Winter Cutie (dog), and Buttons Bows (mouse) Ac
some photos, it is assumed that many more saldrn including teddy bears, bunnies, snakes and a bunch of other animals and themed!. Beautiful no?, At least I hope I can buy them all! : D
[gallery columns = "4"]
| Originally published at Le Petit Trianon . "Click here" and Stock to leave comments. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment