When living in Valparaiso sat jams need an umbrella! , the sun is strong, but no wind, air, and heat is much more bearable than in Santiago. I continue with this idea to the fateful given where we thought to bring a friend to San Cristobal hill was divertidsimo! the country great! but sooool! the soooooool! was too much, so I had to buy an umbrella of street! and ah I realized that if we are to survive in Santiago and in summer, will have to buy an umbrella: P
Luckily! the parasols are a store that sells lolitas all year, used to the rain and sun for their protection UV as that will be easy to find one! unfortunately I am sooo very Chisquilla. The majority of umbrellas seem horrible because they are too "paraguescas" have only been two parasols that I have fallen in love and have been the "Pagoda" which came out in Baby and Alice and The Pirates made a couple of years, a tena particular form that more closely resembled the Victorian parasols and not an umbrella, and the second is one that came out this year "Rococo frill" of Alice and the Pirates, full of ruffles! from beginning to end , jams go through an umbrella with lace!, also I do not want it I do not want an umbrella with print, do not want to fold (too paraguesco) and do not want a simpleton, minimum about 2 ruffles !, I refuse to nothing less than that!
I started my adventure of getting an umbrella BABY, check the main galley and nothing, the white sold out!, Even the white with pink! there were only the folding y. .. no, besides they are simplistic. Then he goes to AAP, was pruning my love but not added to the shopping cart! will be sold out? , but only said "out of stock" the black ... a shame!, But I did not miss hopes and sent an email to Baby, if you had one ... shall be mine!. BABY I respond with a cryptic message: P I interpret as if HACA an order they may look for me in the branches, as I did the order and my answer: THE ITEM EST SOLD OUT!. Sad ... I went to Metamorphose
Meta has always umbrellas, I really like because they are too simple and umbrella with ruffles seem to my mind: (but good something will have to take off the sun off me besides a hat bean less than half the original price, so I also what I added to my shopping cart ready! decided to pay y. .. ERROR! for some reason something happened and could not complete the payment: S , I got an email from Meta deca if not bean able to pay them send an email to forward the invoice me and I did wait ... and a couple of days later I get another email saying that my order was canceled bean! xD I wanted to die! I went to the store! umbrellas and all sold out! noooo! . Innocent world! they will have to save the sun! : P
In IW found two parasols that I liked a lot, that of a solid color, sold out in black but was in light blue and "Rose Frill Umbrella" tell me the second because white bean and has two rows of ruffles, it's nice and long to comparacin with modems and has some touches of pink which I liked very much because every time I have more pink in my closet! : P. Complet my order and wait ... finally I received an email in a very fluent English! surprised me a lot!, the girl kindly explained to me that the color of the umbrella is not "white" but "ivory" and was wondering if an as the wanted, and told him that if I send the invoice, a day after I arrived invoice and complete the payment, she sends me an email saying that my umbrella was ready for release! EXCELLENT!
conclusion: all the shops IW lolitas is who has the most fluent English, besides respond fast and are very friendly. At the finish all topics about the stock is and if they have a system error is to try another vs! because honestly the mails at least the box in English is not the answer. Finally BABY is a love your English is cryptic but do what they can, very nice, if something is sold out, this may actually sold out! independent of color xD!. My advice di
are looking to buy umbrellas is to review very carefully, see if there's nothing like it at auction (I at least not anything nice pill), and if they buy from abroad assure yourself a girl that comes in planes carrying box, umbrellas are sensitive can be damaged on the trip including folding! :). And of course choose those most like them, comparing it with the colors they use, in my case I have a lot of white, pink and blue, I prefer light colors and look so white, but black dress much more, such an umbrella-based vs Black is the best.
Luckily there are designs for everyone! and along with your sunscreen is 100% required at least as I see it to spend my summer in Greater Santiago: P.
I leave umbrellas some images are of the GLB 36.
| Originally published at Le Petit Trianon . "Click here" and Stock to leave comments. |
0 comments:
Post a Comment