Thursday, December 16, 2010

Do Nicotine Lozenges Irritate Gums

Sketches yaoi ...

sometimes do not understand how I came to like the Yaoi, is an au >////\u0026lt; obsección n memory when I was a naive and innocent girl, x3 nah .. really appreciate yaoi xD haver known (I'm still a girl incocente: 3) is not because many can not see the sentimental side of love relationships between men, and only you see the hand "dirty" relations -coital sexual cof * cof * cof * Not that I really like it too, ahem * in fact both the Hard and the Soft, but I like being in a long time just bores me> __ \u0026lt;

I say, humbly and with all honesty the ONLY world-Soft yaoi XD picture, I admit it has given me to draw something Hard but the truth is that I filled it, I enjoy making cloth and clothes here and there, mostly I like drawing style Gakuen: 3

As any fan of video games could not miss those who are reputed to have lovebirds but was not, I joined the fandom of Basara when I met him, what surprised me is that shortly after I realized that the characters had a different name as I was used to call them, after seeing the anime, I realized many things, Devil Kings (LOL) all the time was: Sengoku Basara. __.u Oh! I must stress that when I met the game yet I did not like Yaoi, I met the anime, the spark was so beautiful that I saw (literally) between Masamune and Yukimura, I realized that was my first couple non-yaoi I liked * u * and I still like it, like not wanting to and being my Sanada favorite character (they are an infinity of hits with him .. ° o °, besides being cute: 3) and honestly who would not want a piece of man as Masamune??

Well, let a sketch of this cute couple: 3
I like to see how Stalker XD Masamune Yukimura always so clean and I came here to do a Sasuke "eyeing the couple" lol


Here one always gakuen DateSana style, although this does not seem very DateSana-_-

anatomy not blame me for not know much> _ \u0026lt;'u so if you see some " abnormality or deformity "XD be my lack of practice at that time These are sketches with a little old, I guess I see the difference with my current sketches, as update ... ^ __ ^ U

I could not do anything to edit these, in fact I can never do anything to edit, I have material on hand
¬ ¬ So I hope to update this post soon = )

0 comments:

Post a Comment