Thursday, December 16, 2010

How Many Members Do You Need To Run A Gym

About me and about this site ...

I had said something about my hobbies and how is my behavior in everyday life, well, not really, ... but just briefly tell you what, my life could not be more boring ... . __.
I started drawing at a young age, I based most of all drawings of Walt Disney, after seeing a girl who drew people and scenes of everyday life brightened my mind as a child I liked the video games, you can say I was born with a control in my hands xD Anime
When I was the worst, cursed to have known the anime at the time to establish my style of drawing, I kept drawing and sometimes I hated him, trying to get rid of Japanese style, but did not work, then I realized that I could not draw it, was one of my biggest habits, found that if I did not draw anime my life would be boring, even with other habits. So I kept doing what I enjoyed doing. ¬ ¬ I hated the anime, but I liked it at the same time @ __ @
I'm a bit quiet and try to be a little more simple, I do not usually upload my work, lately I am more lonely in vagrancy and being out of reach for certain things limited me to continue drawing, now I dedicate to raise certain jobs I've had saved on photobucket for a while, so I hope to take advantage of this site miestras can and while I stand outside my hometown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment