Friday, December 11, 2009

Household Chores During Pregnancy

Strangely?

Well, this is more like a weird anecdote or something.
turns out that this week I went to see New Moon, if I could finally go and see it will not stop me to say that I liked or not will not be a criticism of the film. Anyway, drag my sister and my brother with me, the truth I had to pay my brother to go with me but that's not the point. We went to the function of the morning, we bought two huge popcorn and went to sit for about ten minutes before the movie started, we entered the room and only had two more people. "Great" I thought "The room is only for us," well happy and settled, we started to throw popcorn until they deigned to get music. When were the shorts before the movie began to get more people. At first it was girls or couples, the couples definitely not going to see if I understand pelicual. But what was my surprise when I saw kids come in groups or even alone. I thought: "Please no, I do not ruin the movie" les such as the paints of those who had only come to ruin the movie. Well, the movie started and I listened to those guys start yelling or something, but surprisingly everyone saw the movie in silence. To say I only heard when we ate the popcorn. That makes me wonder, would kids also like the Twilight saga? I understand my brother, you pay. In the les with couples too, were anything but watching the movie, but the group Cherita who entered or who was alone. That did surprise me.
not get me wrong, I am thrilled to find guys who enjoy the movies even if it is just not what I expected. Is it a rarity?

0 comments:

Post a Comment