Friday, December 11, 2009

Ridges In Nails What Does It Mean

Insomnia: Blessing or curse?

What question is that? will say, but for some people and I include myself in that group, we believe that at times consilia not sleep are the best times. Take me to my example: I'm here at half past two, I just wrote a chapter of one of my stories and I am writing because I have ideas in my mind, this idea arose because I just read the message from a girl like I have insomnia and it's creative. So too bad not to sleep? I think not, at least when the next day you have nothing to do as my case again. I remember when insomnia strikes me and I go to college, that's a nightmare. So good or bad? It all depends on your perspective.
"do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment