Why am I here?
The reasons why I started writing my thoughts here may be many. I think the main
could be the fact that I have no one to talk to anyone or failing that I understand to a degree that will help me in any way and in a desperate attempt to be understood I've started write what I think and feel for strangers. "Depressing? Yes, a little but more I can say if this is the strongest reason.
Perhaps the second reason is the boredom, the holiday does not help my idle mind, per se. At least have a hobby like me write what I think helps a little. It is as if he had a hobby, I write fics but sometimes you need to write about himself and not fictional characters, of course express feelings in my stories but rarely are mine, and when they are complete stories in ways rare, gloomy and even rare cases of suicide. Let me clarify before someone call a psychologist, I'm not suicidal bipolar only, thanks.
Now my last point for writing here would be the fact that I'm depressed and I read somewhere that there was this site and thought "hey, there can be written as possessed and nobody will say anything" So here I am, opening my mind and my heart to download what I think and what I feel and hoping to find some people to understand even a tiny part of me.
Once again I am not suicidal, perhaps dramatic, and in any case bipolar. Understand them.
me conclude my presentation with a beautiful kiss goodbye with those that comes to mind read.
0 comments:
Post a Comment