Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Green Tea Latte With Tea Bags Recipe



laboratory Yesterday we had to sort by alphabetical order 50 bottles of water that the teacher kept (ie why) in the store. I suspect it is the Diogenes syndrome, although it may simply be a geek in a chronic state whose hobby is collecting bottles that are older than me (and I have 20, eh?).

In this picture you see only a few, but I swear that there were three more tables to the top of bottles filled with mosquitoes and mold fossilized blue-gray color. Damn, what was more disgusting to see the crack of her bank Jorge Javier Vázquez: Never use gloves when handling sulfuric acid. Yesterday I took off the gloves in the three hours of the whole process of ordering the damn bottles balls. From A to Z.
Mother, how low we have fallen ...


Is or is not a freak my teacher?


0 comments:

Post a Comment