supermarket Illegalities
should get to study and know. Tomorrow I have an exam, I have a paper due in less than two weeks I will send a school full of wild little characters to give a talk.
But I will not study. Why? Because I do not work for free. Supposedly all jobs should be paid, but mine are not. Every time Lourdes (aka the pines, but not go into it) tells me "do a job " I put a nice innocent face and replied " me a contract." Let's see, things are done as God commands, and work without a contract in this country tends to be something illegal. That in this I stake: then I have been doing illegal activities to now?. Seems to be yes, so as I am a good person and kind and I hate anything that is against the law, I refuse to continue working underground.
No contract, no work.
Now with your permission, I'm going to watch a movie that I downloaded the other day of emule.
0 comments:
Post a Comment