Saturday, January 12, 2008
Symptoms Of Swine Flu
not the first time I open a blog or online journal.
I once had one in which he criticized the current trash TV, and on another occasion one that wrote the monologues that out of my head. However, none of them do not update often and therefore have forgotten, but I want to try again. I want a new opportunity.
I would have a place in which to express what I think, all that goes through my mind on a voluntary basis and sometimes without permission. I know that nobody is going to stop by here and look like an idiot effort, but I need a place to go in the future, when I look back to remember a certain stage of my life and I hope that this return to the past can say hell, but what was crazy! So that now no longer ...
So, welcome to my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment