Monday, January 28, 2008

Teck Deck Live The Game

No, I'm not creative inventions

In DT Magazine article of January, Angel Martin gave us a gift:

There are creative
Article 5 (January) From

I started writing in this magazine I realized that if people just simply read what others write ... do not develop the creative side of your brain. The party is allowed to make up stories. Developing imagination. Invent new worlds.

So, taking advantage of very soon is the day of Reyes, I wish you a very special gift. I give the last page of a fashion magazine to write what you get out of their noses. Do not thank me. HAPPY NEW YEAR




In response to this gift, made about a month I wrote what came out of the very noses (as he called us), and hung it in their official forum my own "paper" (note quotes, please):


Christmas, Christmas, sweet ... Christmas. Let's dissect:

sweet Why Christmas? Why polvorones, by fights over the control to choose the chain of bells, or the gifts? I suppose you might be wondering: what the hell is about fighting for the control or gifts with this? Well ... So what does the sweet Christmas?.

Christmas is a time that makes me laugh. If you think about it, is when families take the opportunity to pinch your cheeks, when the streets are filled with little lights as you leave Pistoja, when the English Court baths are petados of people (which I do not deny at all We have been good once we've had an emergency), and when you sit down to dinner with your Grandma and you have to hear things like that to come Herminia has a bunion or the downstairs neighbor has all the funny pink clothes because the child got a red thong with white clothes in the washer (careful, these things are know them in detail).
That is very common in all grandmothers. They know things that neither you nor I, nor NASA researchers will ever know. And, eye, do not try to ask them how they do it to know everything, because you'll probably respond with "Oh, my dear, when you get older you'll understand." Okay, when I grow up I know so many things as you, but also give much importance to things like that Herman has a bunion. Really offset ...?
Some say that the wisdom of grandmothers hair comes from the wart with most of them in the face. Well, it could be because these warts are only passing in the elderly. But here I return to ask me ... Does it really compensate?.

Returning to the subject of Christmas, you know another thing that I do not like? That man in red who comes to visit the night of December 24. And I say: but it is very nice, which brings us many gifts and asks in return only a cup of milk and cookies! Well, okay ... But it turns out that I do not bring anything! I came to visit I think it does. At least when I wake up, cookies and glass of milk have disappeared. It will be very stale ....! I have decided that next year I will wait for sitting by the Christmas tree with my Super Shocker in hand, to see who laughs more. Although, well ... I have not really because Mr. Super Shocker red never brought me and my mother says that cookies and glass of milk I drink to me in the middle of the night, when I wake up half asleep and hungry (I've asked that if I am sleepwalking, but he says no, that I eat a lot is standard since I was small and simply I can not help it).

But anyway, what can we do, I at Christmas is that I do not see anything positive. I have a friend who often tell me: You'll see when you receive orders, how happy you are putting on!. Not really. Moreover, every morning under a look in the mailbox with a tremor that neither the Richter scale, praying that no one has come up with the brilliant idea to send me a compliment like that. How expensive would open? "Oh, great ... panfletillo with a snowman with grim expression and a cat with Santa hat ... Es .. is ... very original and very consistent all ...". And worst of all is that you feel compelled to answer the funny that sent you the postcard. So no, getting dressed, going to the store, looking for the most bizarre post there (probably a rabbit jumping along with tutu a Christmas tree with scarf), grab a pen and faced sarcasm (at the time you think you're going to see), you begin to write "thank you very much for the postcard, nice, you spend a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year, and not from harm to postal workers in your area, that they are also friendly. " Probably the person in question does not pick up the hint of sarcasm and your face has not been useless, but hey, you free yourself you can not see.

, I suppose there's nothing I can do. Continue shaking panic every time they begin to replace the announcement of "The Almond" in November and give me head against the wall every time you see a Super Shocker.
So nothing, as they say angry older, and I do not want to become a grandmother still talks about Herman with bunions, I'll wish everyone a Merry Christmas, you enjoy a lot, to receive many gifts and, above all, to be very happy.
And by the way, this is not meant to be ironic.



(old-time thing, I know, but I have no time to write anything new, and leaving it here maybe it look good and all).


0 comments:

Post a Comment