I realize the absurdity of being human. Today was one of those days where, after a little accident, I stop to think how funny that was the day God decided to create us. Come on, I was a horny ... Because I can not explain it but that we should acquire a series of reflections completely useless and ridiculous.
What is the first instinct on a person when he sees that something is about to fall out on the floor, without salvation possible? Then give it a host. Yes, give it a host, but not to the butterfly on a windy day, but a hostión of those who make history. The cheetahs were equipped with speed, strength bears, intelligence of chimpanzees and human beings ... we were given the ability to ... Hosts drop in cold blood ... How reassuring, right?.
a while ago was in the kitchen quietly preparing a bowl of milk, and when I went to open the cupboard where I keep the sugar has fallen upon me a pan. I swear that at times I saw my life pass before my eyes booklet format. So in a desperate attempt to survive, I lifted a hand and I've stuck to the pan such glove that I have commanded you to take the ass and I stamped against the head of my poor brother who happened to be walking by. What can we do? Instinct of survival, him or me ....
Would it not have been easier to take the pan before it fall on me? Yes, but this would have been funny enough for God. And lucky that I dropped a fork, because before this we tend to respond by kicking. Yes, kick a fork ...
(Then people ask me why I am not a believer. Do not you think this a good reason?)
; ;
Pan discord.
0 comments:
Post a Comment