Monday, November 22, 2004

Best Jamaican Hairstyles Weave



The language test came out strangely well, which I expected since my level had dropped considerably. And even the teacher told me to read my comments to the class. I think I'm improving as I forgot the old crush me so decentered. 'm Not going to fall in love with a fursia of that caliber. I also think it is a matter of confidence. I had to remind myself who I was and I know and I can write well. I lost a lot of confidence in myself when I entered the room, because there are no values what so important for me, like literature, studies, and many other things that are not the tricks hairdressing and love of people who do not know.


I'm wondering why people are so conventional. I was talking with a friend who never ceases to say that if not what Dior, Gucci do not know what ... I wonder why not look beyond famous and looking for alternative things, more expressive clothing brands. That's what happens with people. Do not look beyond what is the reach and do not study other possibilities, it is sad. For example in the painting: the people who are dedicated to imitate or copy drawings manga magazine models or ready-made clothing designs ... Why not dare to create, wet, to express? What good copy but to learn a certain technique?

course some people may just let the creative well ... I'm glad, but it distresses me that people are that simple.


Finally I have the band sounded "Eight Women"! I love that movie. Catherine Deneuve is one of my favorite actresses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment