Movement.
Today I realized that my life has some intrinsic patterns that are constantly repeated. I can say recomfortante for a fact because I know what the consequences of what happens and I know that will happen after all.
I see that build up in me a series of problems-especially the family and my above selfishness. Then all in a strange irumpe download and then the problems becomes a quiet huge.
certainly I feel irritable. Same is the weather. Culqui thing I say I wake up in some discomfort. I hate this mix of hot and cold so we Canaries. Would a definition of the time. This could enjoy a proper winter. I have also a strange exhaustion. I do not know what happened to me this year but I feel like I've lost all that was before. In my class I'm drowning in silence and I could have been before I'm losing it, and do not know if this is better or worse.
I hope this is due to weather or something. I have faith that, according to the pattern of which I spoke, at home everything is settled soon, but do not understand the exhaustion and lack of spirit. I think since then a change of scenery would not all bad, but now is the time. Trying to explain this could become a casus bellum for another huge family discord, and honestly do not know if I could take it now.
is very little for my birthday.
0 comments:
Post a Comment