Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Could Lump On Abdomen Be Gallstones

In the Temple of loooove .. .. Idem Idem

A month ago today (24/10/2004) that I started a relationship with someone very special. I have not given all deserve mention here because of my habit of only writing when I go wrong, but hey, I think he deserves this and much more, all that means to me. It is so special because he loves me as I am, and we should not feign a liking to the hairdresser or a pathetic ignorance. I can not begin to write how I feel, and whatever it is for me in the short time we've been together. But I digress a lot in this, I like to keep what's good for me, that does not lose its special touch.

intoxicates me with kisses and simple roze your body can get drunk with my hands, I spider with his words and I plunged into a grief so passionately pleasure that makes my heart cry.

My birthday is coming up and I must say that there has been a change of plans, the bottle will look forward to this:

And you do not like, that does not come, that is like a dream come true: Sisters of Mercy and Siouxsie!! What better birthday gift I can expect? Thanks [info] missfetishkitty for the information. Oh, and who wants to come to celebrate my seventeen years is more than welcome / a. You

scholar of my nightmares. I want to drink you again for another month, and another and another and another.

0 comments:

Post a Comment