Sunday, November 21, 2004

Mount And Blade Limit Of Soldiers



yesterday, I Went to the night of the ravine to see to the thirteen ballads, ballads
band sings That I Went alone because i want to Have A
time by myself But I was fine i saw to
manolo neighborhoods, I have songs my song "you understand me", which according to one friend is my song ... and really seems to actually sing
me anyway, i stay on the second floor on the first floor Because only companions were those who had in tables
the pass I promise to take pictures here
the end of the concert I approached and asked him to autograph Zamalloa toto and to stop with the first roche gave me because I was with people but do not stop because I was alone (the I saw when I went to buy tickets) and even gave him a kiss on the cheek and told him to take care
and I said thanks and smiled at me ... so cute
were also friends of them and I think phoebe claudia Salem and also a manolo ah
to his wife teased him until he cried "Strive manolo" ja ja ja and laughed

0 comments:

Post a Comment