Thursday, November 25, 2004

Rpg Sim Games Online Gay

personnel Thanksgiving

Being as I am in an American school today 'celebrate' Thanksgiving and we have class tomorrow. It may be a little strange but I want to stop thinking about everything I have to give thanks, there are times when I stop and I realize how truly lucky I am and it's a daunting thought. I also believe that so I can help some of the prejudices I have about the Americans, who no doubt believe they are not as real as the paint, and I know many Americans who are wonderful people.

I have to give thanks for:

1. The family I have, I know we have many discussions and are likely to hate them occasionally, but we are united and I never wanted for anything, in the good times are always very well and I have their support in what should be and though it's hard to get.


2. The education you have given me, certainly not many have had the opportunities I have and I know I've got the most out of college where I am, is a fantastic place if you want, and I can not complain about my art education I have always had very good teachers of music, theater and dance recently.

3. My friends are people who are always there when I needed, despite the stupid chop and days of bad mood, I am thankful for having people like Fatima, Laura and Sochi they are there since I was little and I know as I do myself and always supported me in whatever. Also to other friends who know less and help me in my wanderings thousands of psychological (people like Tamar).

4. Ra course, that while I have it relatively recently, seems to have been there forever.

5. Thank you very much for being in the ballet class where I am, I know that just do not give the full size but have been too lenient (-_-) And I'm glad I found something that is so full and I like the way it it does.

6. Thanks for everything, everything everything I have, I know I'm not missing anything and I can not complain.


I think those are the main things, if we exclude someone or something please do not hesitate to comentarmelo jejeje.

Happy Thanksgiving Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment